PCB-mount discrete drivers
Compact ultra-miniature modular motion solutions from 1.0 to 5.0 A RMS
PCB-Mount discrete driver products
PCB-mount discrete driver products are high performance, low-cost ultra-miniature driver solutions that use advanced technology to reduce size without sacrificing features. These exceptionally small, easy to interface and use discrete modules are powerful enough to handle the most demanding applications. This family consists of a half/full step driver module delivering up to 2.0A per phase of output current, and the microstepping IM series, offering three power levels ranging from 1.5 to 5.0A RMS (5.0 to 7.0A peak).
- IB462H – Half/full step driver
- IM481H/IM483H/IM805H – Microstepping driver
- Input power ranges from +12 up to +75 VDC
- High output current
- 20 microstep resolutions to 51,200 steps/rev, for the IM series
- Interface/development boards for rapid prototyping
When it comes to your form, fit and function requirements, don’t settle. Get precisely what you need working with us. We know motion.
Contact us with any questions about how we can help you with your motion application or for assistance with your IMS products.